This programme provides delegates with the practical skills required to identify different types of customers and stakeholders, gain insight into their requirements and translate requirements into their organisation’s governance, assurance and improvement processes, hence driving customer excellence.
The GBS Managing Customer Excellence programme has been designed to equip managers and team leaders with the practical skills, tools, and structured techniques to achieve customer excellence at every opportunity. This highly interactive 3 day programme is available either as a public, in-house or digitally-delivered course.
Completion of two Practitioner level courses, together with demonstrable work experience, can lead to the gold standard Chartered Quality Professional (CQP) status, which is recognised alongside other roles with Chartered status.
Typical learning outcomes
- Be clear on the requirements for a customer-focused organisation
- Be able to use organisational processes for listening to the external environment (e.g. PESTLE, SWOT)
- Know the relationships between strategy development and stakeholder analysis
- Be clear on the customer requirements for a process-based approach
- Become familiar with the requirements of ISO 9001 for customer focus
- Use the concepts of supply chain excellence
- Be able to establish and translate customer requirements
- Construct and use the KANO model and CTQ trees
- Know how to capture the voice of the customer
- Be able to analyse different type of data e.g. qualitative, categorical, ordinal
- Have the tools to assess customer satisfaction
- Be aware of the costs of poor quality
- Be able to handle customer feedback effectively
12th to 14th October 2021: 9:00am to 5:00pm (Webinar)
Course format options
In House Course
Other Process Improvement Courses